Canada Visa Express

IELTS/CELPIP Unlimited Review and Materials

For assistance, contact us.

If you are planning to become a permanent resident or student in Canada, you need to have a proof of language proficiency. There are two acceptable options to meet the requirement: taking the Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test. Both tests are accepted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada; the question is, which is the best test for you? High results on the language proficiency test can, in fact, make a big difference in your Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS).