Canada Visa Express

Electronic Travel Authorization

For assistance, contact us.

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals flying to or transiting through Canada. The authorization is electronically linked to passport and is valid for five years or until passport expires, whichever comes first.

Canadian citizens, including dual citizens and Canadian Permanent Residents, are not permitted apply for an eTA. People who have an expired PR card or one that is expiring within the 9 months, should apply for a new PR card as soon as possible to avoid issues with travel plans.

American citizens are exempt from the eTA program, but U.S. Green Card holders are not.