Canada Visa Express

International Mobility Program: Free Trade Agreement

For assistance, contact us.

International professionals from countries with whom Canada has a free trade agreement may be eligible for a temporary work authorization in Canada. To qualify, a professional must have an offer of employment from a Canadian employer for a job covered by the free trade agreement and be otherwise admissible to Canada. Canada has free trade agreements with more than fifteen countries, including the U.S. (North American Free Trade Agreement), Mexico, South Korea, Honduras, Panama, Jordan, Columbia, Peru, Costa Rica, Chile, and Israel.